- 1 package crackers Ritz Cracker
- 8-10 slices of bacon uncooked
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place a wire rack onto baking see. Place crackers on wire rack. Make sure to leave a little space between crackers.
- Slice the bacon into about 4ths. Place a piece of cut bacon on each cracker. Sprinkle top with brown sugar and a touch of pepper.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until brown sugar begins to melt and bacon becomes crisp.