- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Beat together eggs and flour with a whisk or in mixer.
- Slowly add in water so mixture is smooth. Next add in sugar and salt and melted butter. Mix well, to make sure batter is as smooth as possible.
- Heat skillet over medium low heat and spray lightly with cooking spray. Pour out a small amount of batter and spread it around pan by lift the pan and gently tilt it to spread the batter around the bottom of the pan. You want the crepes to be thin.
- Lightly cook on each side. The crepe is ready to flip when the top starts to cook (similar to a pancake), and a spatula can slide under the crepe easily.