- 6- 8 grilling skewers wooden or metal
- 2 lbs fresh salmon
- 4 large lemons
- fresh dill
- olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least and hour.
- Heat your grill or grill pan to medium high heat. Cut your salmon into 1 inch cubes and slice 3 of the lemons into very thin slices.
- Alternate threading salmon and the lemon slices on your skewers.
- Drizzle the skewers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Repeat to fill up the rest of your skewers.
- Carefully transfer the salmon skewers to the preheated grill or grill pan and grill for about 3-4 minutes per side or until the salmon is fully cooked. Remove the salmon skewers from the grill and let rest for about 5 minutes.