- 2 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup pink candy melts if you want to add flavor, try the strawberry melts!
- 1 cup conversation hearts
- Valentine's themed sprinkles
- Parchment or wax paper
- Double boil chocolate chips to melt them. (Done by heating a pot half full of water over medium-high, then placing a large metal bowl on top with the chocolate chips. Stir frequently until it becomes smooth and easy to pour)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Pour melted chocolate onto it and spread out with a spatula or large spoon to form a level surface. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and candy melts in separate bowls (you can use a microwave if you want to save time)
- Pour lines of each color over your chocolate, alternating until your entire pan is covered.
- Take a fork and lightly swirl the top layer (don’t go down to the chocolate) until you have a marbled look that you are happy with.
- Top with conversation hearts and sprinkles, then refrigerate for 30 minutes or let sit out for at least an hour to harden. Break apart and serve.