- 1 large cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil or more
- 1/5 cup Frank's RedHot Wings Sauce buffalo style
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove all the green leaves and the bottom of the cauliflower. Place it in an oven safe dish. Drizzle the olive oil, use a brush or hands to coat all of it. Even the bottom. You may need to use a bit more, depending on the size of the cauliflower.
- Next, add the hot sauce and Tabasco and coat the whole cauliflower. I flipped it upside down and added some to the insides. Season well with salt. Cover dish well with foil. Do not allow any steam to leave the dish. Cook for about 45 - 50 minutes. Depending on the size of the cauliflower. It is cooked through once you're able to pierce easily with a knife. Remove foil, turn on to broil and allow the top to brown just a bit! Keep an eye on it, as it will burn fast.
- Let it cool for just a bit before slicing. Use a spoon to drizzle any remaining liquid in the dish over the cauliflower. Most likely you'll need to season it with a bit more salt when you serve it.
- Serve it with a salad and you've got yourself a healthy meal for the New Year!