- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 cup shredded pizza blend cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Optional additions…mix and match! Make if your own ?
- bell pepper
- Put cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil in a bowl. Mix together until combined.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, or a shallow microwave-safe dish.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of the pizza blend cheese and ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the pizza sauce over all.
- (This is where you would add any optional "pizza toppings")
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Either bake on 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes... or microwave for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or crusty bread.
Nutritional information does not include optional toppings