- 4 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeds and stem removed, finely diced
- 3 cups of corn you can use canned, off cob or frozen
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese divided
- Using a stand or hand mixer, whip together cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, cumin, chili powder, salt add pepper. Mix until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over a medium/high heat and saute garlic and jalapeño for 1-2 mins.
- Add the corn and cook for 5-7 mins. Remove from heat and transfer to your bowl with cream cheese mixture. Mix together. Carefully hand mix in 1/4 cup of cotija cheese and 2 Tablespoons of cilantro.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and garnish with remaining cotija cheese and cilantro.
- TIP: If you LOVE cilantro, or spice….feel free to add more jalapeño or cilantro to the mix!