- 1 lb ground beef browned
- 2-3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 cans (10.5 oz ) diced tomatoes
- 1 small can 6oz tomato paste,
- 1 small can 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Brown beef over a medium/high head. Using a slotted spoon to drain grease, place into a 4-5qt crockpot. Add in the rest of the ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours. Serve over your favorite pasta!