- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Hershey's unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour an 8x8 pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add the cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt and mix well with a wooden spoon just until combined.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting