- 4 cups carrot shredded
- 2 cups pineapple chunks cut into small piece
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon sugar or honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Drain any excess liquid from the carrots.
- Drain the can of pineapple and cut them into a small dice.
- Add the raisins and mix everything well. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, salad dressing, sugar and salt. Mix well and pour on top of the carrots. Combine everything until it’s well incorporated. Refrigerate for at least 30mins.