- 4 artichokes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 chicken or vegetable broth water also works
- Wash and trim artichokes, removing the top of the artichoke, outer leaves and stem.
- Spread each artichoke open and top each one with 1/2 tsp minced garlic and drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over top.
- Sprinkle each artichoke with 1 tbsp grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Using basket insert, place artichokes in the Instant Pot. Pour in 1/2 cup of chicken or vegetable both. You can also use water.
- Seal Instant Pot, making sure valve is set to seal. Select the steam option and cook for 10 minutes. NOTE: If you have smaller artichokes, you might want to reduce cooking time by a couple minutes. Once cooking is complete, quick release steam by moving valve to venting. Reminder to use an oven mit to protect hands from steam.