- 3 pounds red baby potatoes quartered ( they should be a rough 1- to 1 1/2-inch dice)
- 1 small green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion finely diced (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt such as lawry's
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoons butter diced
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Prepare 5-6 quart crockpot with nonstick spray. Add the potatoes, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, garlic, seasoned salt, paprika, and butter.
- Stir to well combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or on low for 4 to 5 hours, or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- The cooking time will vary based on the size of your potatoes.When cooking time is up, stir, then add additional salt and/or pepper to taste.