- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 cup overflowing sour cream
- 1 9 oz can of Frito Bean Dip homemade version coming soon
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- 6-8- oz Monterey Jack cheese
- 6-8- oz cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, bean dip, taco mix & minced onion.
- Add Tabasco sauce to taste. More Tabasco = spicier bean dip!
- Pour into a flat, 9x13 dish. Sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly, about 20 mins.