- 2 8 oz cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1 an 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll 1 can dough. Place in bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Stretch to cover bottom of dish, pressing together any perforations to seal bottom.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the sugar with a mixer until smooth. Once well combine, add in vanilla and mix until also combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dough in baking dish.
- Unroll second can of dough on a flat surface. Firmly press together perforations to seal the dough. Carefully place on top of cream cheese layer. Pinch the dough seams together.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar, melted butter and cinnamon. Pour mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until bars appear set. Cool and set set for 30 minutes. To make cutting easy refrigerate for about an hour.
The perfect dessert for Cinco de Mayo!