- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs processed in food processor, crushed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pound regular cream cheese softened (2 8-ounce packages)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2-3 drops orange food coloring swirled into cheesecake batter.
- Garnish with whipped cream and mandarin oranges.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter and pat down on the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and then mix in the eggs one at a time. Mix in the vanilla extract and sour cream until smooth.Pour into springform pan on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Swirl orange food coloring into the cheesecake batter. Run a fork back and forth through the cheesecake several times to remove air bubbles.
- Cover with foil.Pour two cups of water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot. Make a sling out of aluminum foil to lower the pan into the pressure cooker.Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn to sealing position.Set for a manual high-pressure time of 35 minutes. When the time has finished, allow for a natural release for 12 minutes before letting out the rest of the steam.Cool on the counter for an hour and then put in the refrigerator and cool for an additional 4 hours.
- Top with optional whipped cream and sliced mandarin oranges