- 1.5 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- chopped green onions for garnish
- cooked white rice for serving.
- Place chicken pieces, barbecue sauce, garlic and soy sauce into your Instant PotPush the manual cook button and cook on high for 4mins.
- When done, do the fast release so of steam. Carefully mix in a little bit of cornstarch in at a time, to prevent lumping, Next add orange marmalade and honey. Mix well.Push the sauté setting on the Instant Pot and sauté chicken and sauce for 6 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and allow for 5 minutes before serving, to allow sauce to thicken. Serve over white rice.
Nutritional values do not include your choice of rice.