- 1 white cake mix prepared as directed on package instructions
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup cherry syrup
- 2 (8 ouncpackages cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (3.4 ouncpackage banana pudding mix
- 2 8 ounctub whipped topping, thawed (divided
- 1 cup milk
- Strawberries and banana slices to garnish
- Bake cake according to package instructions. Allow to partially cool on a wire rack.
- Poke holes with a fork or wooden skewer.
- Pour chocolate syrup and cherry syrup over the holes in the cake.
- Cream together cream cheese with powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Mix in one tub of whipped topping. Spread this out over the cake.
- Mix together banana pudding mix with milk. Add the second container of whipped topping. Spread this over the top of the chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour prior to serving. Top with strawberries and banana slices to garnish.