- 32 oz Frozen French Fries of your choice
- 1 large yellow onion - finely chopped about l 1/2 cup chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons water
For animal fry sauce:
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 4 slices American Cheese
- Cook Fries According to package directions.
- While fries are cooking, melt butter in a frying pan over medium high heat, add onions and brown sugar and salt. Reduce heat to medium low and cook, stirring occasionally until onions are caramelized. This takes 10-15 minutes - you can add 1-3 tsp of water as needed.
- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, sugar and vinegar to a small bowl and mix well.
- To serve: Place fries on a plate. Immediately cover with American Cheese Slices while the fries are still hot. Next, place the caramelized onions in the center and top with the animal fry sauce.