- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups chicken shredded
- 1.5 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1.5 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix together chicken, cheese, and spices.
- Wrap corn tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 1 minute so that they are soft and pliable. You can heat them again later if needed.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture to the middle of the warm corn tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up around the mixture and secure with a toothpick. If the tortillas become difficult to roll just wrap them in the wet paper towel and pop them back in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Line the taquitos up on a baking sheet and spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm. Enjoy with salsa, sour cream, avocado, tomato and chopped cilantro.