- 3 chicken breasts - cut into 1 inch cubes
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 egg - lightly beaten
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Oil for frying
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, powdered sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a second large bowl, whisk together the egg and milk and combine with the chicken.
- If possible, allow chicken to marinade in egg mixture to tenderize for at least an hour.
- One piece at a time, remove the chicken from the egg mixture and dip in the flour mixture until fully coated. Repeat until all chicken pieces are coated.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees for deep frying.
- Place chicken pieces in the oil, making sure there is space for oil to simmer around them and cook until evenly golden brown. About 3-5 minutes.
- Place on a cooling rack to cool. Once cooled, serve with my Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce