- 1 pkg Hawaiian rolls
- ¼ cup mayo
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 12 slices turkey
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 oz pretzels
- 2 cups grapes
- Take you package of Hawaiian rolls and slice the whole sheet in half.
- On the bottom half of the sheet, spread mayo, lettuce and turkey.
- Next add on cheese slice.
- Top with other half of rolls. If you would like to add more mayo or mustard to the top of the roll, do so before topping.
- Cut into separate mini sandwiches and place into your lunchboxes. Add in your pretzels and grapes. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Use within 3-4 days.