For the Salad
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded and cooled
- 1 red pepper finely diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped, loosely packed
- 1/3 cup peanuts chopped
For the Sauce
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter smooth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- pepper and salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, bell pepper, carrots, cabbage, green onion, cilantro and peanuts.
- In a separate bowl , combine sauce mixture.
- Pour sauce mixture onto the chicken salad and mix until evenly combined. Refrigerate for at least 30 mins.