- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 3.4 oz Coconut Cream instant pudding mix
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 8 oz crushed pineapple, drained
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp butter – melted
- 20 golden Oreos
- Prepare a 8x8 baking dish. If you would like to lift the bars out of the dish, I would suggest lining the pan with a sheet of foil or parchment paper.
- In a large food processor, add the oreos and butter and pulse them until fully grounded up and combined.
- Firmly press the oreo mixture into the bottom of your prepared dish. Set aside.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, half of the whipped topping, powdered sugar and the pineapple (well drained). Spread the mixture over the cookie base.
- In the same bowl, combine the milk and coconut pudding mix. Stir together and then allow it to sit for a few minutes to allow it to thicken. Once thickened, spread the pudding mixture over the top of the cream cheese layer.
- Spread the remaining of your whipped topping all across the top. Garnish with the shredded coconut and top your bars with a cherry. Refrigerate for a few hours before slicing into bars.