- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 4 5 ounce cans albacore tuna, drained
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill
- 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Beat eggs and lemon juice in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, Old Bay, tuna, mustard, onion, celery, black pepper and dill. Pour in egg/lemon mixture.
- Shape tuna mixture into about eight 1-inch-thick patties. NOTE: If you have time, it is best to refrigerate patties for at least an hour. This will help them stay together better during frying. However, this is no a required step.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry patties until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.