- - 2 lbs ground beef
- - 2 green bell peppers diced ( about 1 cup)
- - 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- - 1 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- - 32 oz of beef broth
- - 1 cup of water
- - 1 small onion diced
- - 2 TBSP brown sugar
- - 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- - 2 tsp salt
- - 1 tsp pepper
- - 4 cups of cooked rice I love Seed of Change Quinoa & Brown Rice mix
- Brown and drain grease from the ground beef and place in slow cooker.
- Add in tomato sauce, tomatoes, broth, peppers, onions, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker. (basically everything but your cooked rice) Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- When about 30 minutes are left , add in your cooked rice, recover and continue cooking until time is up