- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb dry spaghetti noodles
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 oz jar your favorite pasta sauce
- 24 oz water
- parmesan cheese for topping
- Press saute on Instant Pot. Once pot has become hot add the ground beef. Break apart while cooking. Cook until beef is browned, about 3-5 minutes. Next add in onions and garlic and cook an additional 3 minutes until onions are translucent. Press the cancel button.
- Break spaghetti in half and place in layers on top of ground beef mixture.
- Add in diced tomatoes, basil, parsly, salt, and pepper. Next, add pasta sauce and 24 oz of water into the Instant Pot, making sure that all the noodles are covered by liquid.
- Lock lid, seal valve, and press the manual button and adjust the time to 8 minutes. When pressure cooker is done cooking do a quick release by carefully opening the steam valve.
- Stir and serve topped with parmesan cheese.