- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- ½ cup water
- 1 packet of fajita seasoning you can use taco seasoning if you cannot find this
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 bell peppers 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- optional 1 TB hot sauce if you want a little KICK!
- corn or flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- guacamole or avocado slices
- Place the chicken breasts with ½ cup water into the Instant Pot and sprinkle with seasoning and garlic.
- Add the bell peppers and onions on top. Lock lid and close the steam valve on top.
- Press the Manual button and adjust time to 15 minutes on high pressure OR use your poultry setting button.
- When Instant Pot beeps, do a quick release by moving the valve to vent. Slice chicken and serve on tortillas with peppers and onions!