- 14 lasagna noodles cooked, drained
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1 32 ounce jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1-2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh parsly diced
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Combine cottage cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, eggs and parsly in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Spread each noodle with 1/4 cups of the cheese mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce onto bottom of 13 x 9 baking dish. Carefully roll up noodle. Place the rolls seam side down in the baking dish. Top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake 40 to 50 mins or until heated through. For the last 10 minutes, uncover and top with mozzarella cheese. Continue cooking uncovered for the last 10 mins. Garnish with diced fresh parsly.