- 2 lbs about 4 chicken breast
- 1 6oz box of stuffing mix
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup water
- 10 oz bag frozen green beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare crockpot with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt/pepper and place in the bottom of a crockpot.
- Next, top chicken with 1 box of stuffing mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix together condensed soup, sour cream and water. Spread mixture over stuffing.
- Place green bean on top. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours. If you need a longer cooking time, you can do LOW for 6 hours, but I recommend the high setting :)