- 1 15.25 oz box carrot cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 egg
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Chopped walnuts
- orange crystal sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350. In bowl mix together your cake mix, butter and egg until well blended.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Taking about 1 Tablespoon of dough, roll into a balls and place in the muffin tins.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes or until set, remove from oven and using a teaspoon press middles down to create indent, set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile to make frosting, in bowl mix together your cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add in your powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth again, add to piping bag and pipe into cooled cookie cups.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon and chopped walnuts if desired.