- 2 refrigerated pie crust 1 box usually contains 2 crusts
- 8 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cup half and half fat free is ok
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup breakfast sausage crumbles, cooked
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Cooked Bacon
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare a baking 1 inch deep baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll both crusts.
- Stack both crusts on top of each other and roll out into a rectangle.
- Place crust in baking pan, making sure to press crust up along the sides of the pan. Bake crust for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Reduce heat on oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, half and half salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Sprinkle cheeses, bacon, and cook sausage onto crusted. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Baked uncovered for 27-32 minutes, or until center is set.