- 4 bone pork chops, about 2 lb
- 1 package, 1 oz ranch dressing seasoning mix or my DIY Version
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Spray 4-5 quart crockpot with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of your pork chops with ranch dressing mix.
- Place pork chops in your crockpot. In small bowl, combine cream of mushroom and milk and mix until smooth.
- Pour soup over pork chops. Cover and cook on LOW heat setting 5 to 6 hours or until fork-tender. Remove pork chops from crockpot.
- In small bowl, stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of warm water. Stir into mushroom sauce in crockpot. Cook on HIGH heat setting 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve sauce over pork chops.