- 1 stick butter
- 1 block cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup chocolate chips, reserve 2 Tablespoons of chips for topping
- 1 TB Sprinkles, plus extra for topping
- Using a hand or stand mixer, blend together butter and cream cheese. Next then mix in brown sugar, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles. Top with extra chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Serve in a bowl with graham crackers to dip.