- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- ½ stick butter
- 2 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups plain popped popcorn
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- Valentine's Day Sprinkles affiliate link
- 1/2 cup Valentine's M&M’s
- 2 cups Pretzels
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter together in a bowl, in the microwave for around 30 seconds at a time, until seconds until melted and smooth.
- Place popcorn and Chex cereal in a large mixing bowl, pour your white chocolate mixture in, and turn gently until evenly coated.
- Put half of the mixture into a large ziplock bag with powdered sugar, seal, and shake. Set aside.
- With the other half of your mixture, mix in M&M’s, sprinkles, and pretzels.
- Pour both halves together in a large baking sheet, toss slightly to blend.
- Let dry for 30 mins. Serve as is , or package up for Valentine's Day Treats and use my free printables!