- 4 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 4 cups small pretzel twists
- 2 cups bite-size corn chips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix, from 1-oz package
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, from 1-oz package
- In slow cooker, place both cereals. Add pretzels and corn chips.
- In small bowl, stir together butter, taco and dressing mixes with whisk until well combined. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Cook uncovered on High heat setting 2 hours, stirring every 15 to 20 minutes.
- Spread mixture on cookie sheet or tray; cool 3 to 5 minutes before serving.