- 1 bag Rice Chex
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate, chips or candiquik
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ stick butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided in half
- Red and green food coloring
- Festive sprinkles
- Place all of your Chex cereal in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt together white chocolate, peanut butter, and butter in a saucepan on low-medium until smooth. Stir frequently so it doesn't burn.
- Pour into bowl with cereal, blend gently to coat everything.
- Take out half of your cereal mixture, and divide it up equally between two large zip top bags. Put half your powdered sugar in each bag, along with a few drops of food coloring.
- Close and shake until coated.
- Pour out onto a large sheet of parchment paper to dry for 10 minutes.
- Pour cereal left in the bowl on top, mix with your hands, and add in festive sprinkles. Let dry on parchment paper.
- Once dry, combine all chex mix together and serve.
- OR.... Bag them up and hand out to friends and family!