- 1 lb peas, frozen
- 5 slices bacon, cooked, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 3 ounces cheddar, diced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- as desired salt and pepper
- Place frozen peas into a colander and place that into a bowl. Pour hot water over them to thaw them. Drain well.
- In a bowl, the sour cream, onion, mayo, ranch dressing, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the peas into a bowl and mix the dressing into the peas. Fold half of the bacon and all of the cheese into the salad.
- Garnish with remaining bacon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let the flavors settle.