- 12 oz box of shell pasta
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 10 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 TB butter - cut into 6 tabs
- 4 cups of shredded cheese - I used 2 cups of white and 2 cups of sharp cheddar
- Cook pasta according to package for al dente style.
- Place cooked pasta in a 5-6qt slow-cooker
- Mix in sour cream, can of soup, milk, garlic salt dry mustard and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Next add in shredded cheeses and gently stir again.
- Top with 6 TB of butter, cover and cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.