- 16 oz penne ziti pasta
- 14.5 oz can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 24 oz tomato basil pasta sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 grated parmesan cheese optional
- Add dried pasta to pressure cooker
- Add canned tomatoes and whipped cream cheese along with seasonings
- Top with pasta sauce and water. Stir to combine.
- Cover and seal pressure cooker according to manufacturer instructions. Set to high pressure for 8 minutes. Allow 5 minute natural pressure release, then perform a quick release.
- Add shredded cheese and stir to combine. Let pasta rest for about 5 minutes before serving and stir one more to allow remaining water to absorb. Top each serving with grated parmesan cheese.