- 8 pieces of chicken (Chicken legs and thighs)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt and Pepper each
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or foil (just for easy clean up)
- Combine the parmesan cheese, panko and seasoned bread crumbs. Mix well. Add salt, pepper and garlic to the bread crumb mixture. Place in a ziplock bag.
- In a shallow bowl, break the two eggs and whisk together to combine.Take each piece of chicken separately, and pat dry. Coat chicken in egg mixture and drop into the bag of breading.
- Close the top and shake it until the chicken is well coated. Place on the baking sheet.
- After each piece is coated, drizzle each piece of chicken with ½ tbsp of olive oil, and then bake in the oven for 40 – 45 minutes or until the juices run clear. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.