- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 cups bell pepper seeded and sliced (I used 3 small, different colored peppers)
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a 13×9 baking dish, mix together chicken, tomatoes, peppers, chilies and onions in the dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, lime juice and spices.
- Drizzle the mixture over the chicken and toss until chicken and veggies are evenly coated.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and your veggies are tender.
- Can be served with tortillas or over a salad.