- 4 small boneless skinless, chicken breasts (about 1 lb. If you have 2 large chicken breast, you will need to half them)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried parsly
- 1 tsp dried garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 TB butter
- 1 cup bruschetta My Easy Bruschetta or store bought
- ½ cup freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- Balsamic Glaze
- Fresh basil sliced into small ribbons
- 4 servings of spaghetti or angel hair pasta.
- extra olive oil for drizzling
- Thoroughly dry the chicken on all sides with paper towels. In a small bowl mix together oregano, basil, parsly and garlic powder. Season both side of the chicken first with salt and pepper, on all sides. In a small bowl, combine oregano, basil, parsly and garlic powder. Mix until well combined. Then season chicken with your seasoning mix evenly on both sides.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet until oil is hot. Add the chicken to the hot pan and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Flip chicken and add in 2 TB of butter. Cook for another 5-7 mins cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside to rest.
- To serve, make slits across the chicken, make sure not to cut all the way through. Top each serving with 1/4 cup of bruschetta, shaved parmesan cheese, basil and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Place chicken on a bed of pasta. Feel free to add an extra drizzle of olive oil over pasta.