- 24 slices of Genoa salami 4 inch circles
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts drained and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped jarred roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil plus more for garnishing
- 4 oz fresh mini mozzarella balls
- Preheat to 400 degrees and position a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Place one salami slice in each muffin cup. Press the salami slices into the cups.
- Bake for about 7-10 minutes or until salami is crisp. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Next, in a large bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, basil and the mozzarella balls.
- NOTE: You can prepare the artichoke mixture before hand and chill in refrigerator for up to a day ahead of time.
- Place the salami cups on a platter. Fill with the artichoke mixture. Top with more chopped basil.