- 6-8 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves divided
- 16 oz packages cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1 1-ounce package Ranch Seasoning or my homemade version
- 1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- With and electric or stand mixer, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, goat cheese, Ranch Seasoning, Worcestershire and 1/2 off the bacon and 1/2 of your parsley. Beat until well combined and fluffy. Cover bowls and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- In a different small bowl, combine the remaining bacon, pecans and the rest of your parsley.
- Removed from the refrigerator and shape the mixture into a ball. I use plastic cling wrap to wrap around the ball to form a nice round ball. Roll in the bacon-pecan mixture.
- Serve with crackers.