- 1 box Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup granulated sugar to roll the cookie balls in
- 28-30 Hershey kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Start by unwrapping the Hershey kisses and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, eggs and vanilla. Mix well with a spoon until soft dough is formed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips just until combined.
- Using a teaspoon or a small cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough and roll it into a ball, roll the ball in the granulated sugar.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. When done, pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and immediately press a Hershey kiss into the middle of it. Let the cookies sit for a minute and then transfer to a cooling rack.