- 7 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 3 ounces sliced Prosciutto
- 40 crackers I used ritz
- Salt and pepper to taste
- finely chopped parsly for topping
- Honey for drizzling
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper together. Set aside.
- Cut prosciutto into small rectangles.
- Spread a small about of mixture onto each cracker, until each cracker is thinly covered.
- Roll each prosciutto up and place on top of the crackers.
- Drizzle a small amount of honey over each and sprinkle with parsly.