- 1 can 15 oz canned pumpkin puree
- 8 oz evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup cream soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Bisquick divided
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter cut into 8 pieces
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin, milk, cream soda, vanilla, brown sugar, one-third of the Bisquick,
- eggs and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour mixture into a 3-4 qt. slow cooker. Top with 1/3 cups of Bisquick. Next, place slices of butter over the mixture. Top with remaining 1/3 cup of Bisquick.
- Cook on low for six to seven hours or until mixture is thick and crust is golden brown. Serve warm with whipped cream and enjoy!