- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 Tablespoon butter divided
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped parsnip
- 1 small sweet potato peeled and diced into 1/2 to 3/4 inch cubes, About 1 cup
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add in your thyme. Add chicken to pand and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside, covered to keep warm.
- Add last Tablespoon of butter to pan and cook vegetables, for 3-4 minutes. Add 2 cups water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor into the same skillet and prepare according to the rice package directions.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of rice and roasted vegetables.