- 12 2 oz plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 3 oz box strawberry flavored JELL-O gelatin
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup vodka chilled
- 12 fresh strawberries cleaned with stems removed
- 1/2 cup Vanilla frosting
- Place the plastic soufflé cups on a large plate or tray and set aside.
- Pour the strawberry powdered gelatin mix into a medium mixing bowl. Add the hot water and whisk until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Next, add the chilled vodka and stir until well combined.
- Pour the liquid gelatin into the plastic soufflé cups , filling almost to the top of each rim. Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. After 4 hours, you can place the lids on the cups until you are ready to serve.
- Before serving, use the piping bag to pipe about 2 tablespoons of icing on top of each Jell-O shot. Gently push a strawberry into the icing (with the pointy side facing up).
- Pipe a small amount of icing onto the tip of each strawberry and serve. ENJOY these cute Santa Hat Jell-O shots! They are sure to be a hit at your next holiday party!