- 2 lbs of small red potatoes
- 1 can of cream of potato soup
- 1 8oz brick of cream cheese, softened
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- 1/2 cup of water
- Quarter potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Mix together, ranch packet, cream cheese, water and potato soup.
- Add potatoes and mix until all potatoes are nicely coated.
- Pour into crockpot
- Set the crockpot to LOW and cook covered for 5 – 6 hours or high 3 – 4 hours. (It all depends on your crockpot. Mine runs hot, so I cooked on low for about 5 hours.) I did stir once to prevent burning on the edges.